RADTECH Europe 2017: Design solutions that make our lives better
We will be pleased to welcome you on our booth #19 from October 17th to 19th 2017 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our latest solutions for UV LED EB curable high performance 3D printed systems, coatings and inks
We will invite you to discover our most recent developments:
- CN9301 and PRO21252 , two unique urethane acrylates, for high performance and durability hardcoats
- SR341Y, for food packaging quality inks, ideally suited to reach low migration levels
We are introducing a new and unique monofunctional monomer: SR789, allowing many key benefits:
- Low odor, low color
- Good hardness
- Superior adhesion to plastics
- Enhanced flexibility
- Low water pick-up
→ A dedicated product presentation will be held Oct 18th @11am on the exhibition area.
As a pioneer in the design of UV curable systems for 3D printing, we will highlight our new generation of engineered solutions for additive manufacturing, marketed under the new brand N3xtDimensionTM.
In preparation for the 2018 REACH deadline, please do not hesitate to ask for our friendly user dedicated flyer, to help and assist you in the understanding and anticipation of this major step within the chemical industry.
Don’t miss our technical experts’ presentations:
- Food packaging compliance, Oct 17th @2pm, Session 2
- Technical keys for 3D printing, Oct 19th @9.30am, Session 9
- New BPA-free BIObased polyester acrylates, Oct 19th @9.30 am, Session 10
We look forward to meeting you during Radtech Europe, October 17th to 19th 2017 in Prague, on our booth#19.