MCure® products can be used as reactive diluents and modifiers for Bis A, Bis F, and novolac epoxy based resins and fillers in the “Part A” resin side. Due to their rapid reaction and their excellent diluting effect, MCure® products help the formulator in producing low VOC systems required by specific applications, overcoming the disadvantages of typical glycidyl ether diluents/modifiers. The amine hardener represents “Part B” of the full system.
MCure® line of products has been specially designed by Sartomer to develop superior properties for two-part amine curable epoxy systems:
- Boost reactivity: low temperature cure for extended coating window, accelerated return to service
- Meet VOC targets without losing initial properties
- Upgrade performance of conventional systems: reduce amine blush, flexibilize adhesives and coatings, improve substrate wetting characteristics
- Reduce formulation viscosity without property loss
- Enhance durability: hot tire pickup resistance, intercoat adhesion, abrasion and UV resistance