Sartomer to Present New Materials Solutions to Advance UV, LED and EB Curing Systems at RadTech Europe 2019
- Press release
Innovation - Products
Experts from Sartomer, a business line of Arkema, will introduce innovative materials solutions that advance performance of energy-cured adhesives, 3D printing parts, inks, specialty coatings and nail gels at RadTech Europe.
- Comparison of photo and electron beam polymerization by Dr. Xavier Drujon -Tuesday, October 15, 10:30 a.m., Session 2
- New methacrylate oligomer resins for high-performance consumer and industrial applications by Dr. Liza Marasinghe -Tuesday, October 15, 11:30 a.m., Session 2
- Energy curable pressure sensitive adhesives: From basics to smart adhesives by Dr. Chris Orilall -Tuesday, October 15, 3:30 p.m., Session 4
- Innovations in (meth)acrylic systems for additive manufacturing by Dr. Noémi FelléeWednesday, October 16, 9:00 a.m., Session 5
- High-performance oligomers and amine reactivity boosters for low-energy curing by Kévin Demoulin -Wednesday, October 16, 11:00 a.m., Session 9
- Responsible liquid resins for nail care: A dedicated range of compliant advanced resins for high-performance formulations suitable for base, color and top coatings in UV/LED gel polish and builder gels applications.
- N3XTDIMENSION® engineered liquid resins for 3D printing: Innovative solutions that advance performance characteristics like impact resistance, flexibility, high-resolution prototyping and castability.
- Additives for enhanced adhesion, functional performance and surface effects: A new range of performance additives to enhance curing systems’ properties.
- UV pultrusion: Engineered resin solutions for UV pultrusion processing of reinforced of glass fibers dedicated to insulation applications.
- Solutions for advanced EB-curable systems: State-of-the-art recommendations for superior-performance EB-curable systems.