Sartomer manufactures a complete line of liquid methacrylates and Saret® crosslinking coagents for high-performance rubber applications.
The line includes a number of liquid coagents with varying acrylic functionality for use in peroxide and sulfur vulcanized cured elastomers.
Sartomer technical representatives can help you make decisions about the proper rubber coagents for your peroxide cure formulations and can assist with product selection based on your product/process performance requirements.
Meet specific performance requirements with high cure rate and scorch safety
The unique set of chemistries of Sartomer's methacrylate coagents will allow to:
- Achieve optimal cure and processing:
- Higher cure rate to optimize productivity
- Higher state of cure to maximize the compound final performance
- Scorch safety with unique Saret® line
- Demonstrate superior properties for the compounds:
- Tear resistance
- Compression set
- Tensile strength
- Shore A
- Elongation at break